14 ACPE Credits
14 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
Up to 7 MOC (Part II) points in the American Board of Anesthesiology® (ABA) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
14.0 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Electrocardiographic ST Changes for Myocardial Ischemia/Injury
- Accurately diagnose cardiac and non-cardiac problems based on the ECG.
- PFO Closure for Cryptogenic Stroke
- Understand the clinical evidence supporting the use of PFO closure for patients with cryptogenic stroke.
- Antiplatelet Therapy in Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Compare and select appropriate antiplatelet therapy for patients with acute coronary syndrome, with a focus on the appropriate duration of therapy.
- New Anticoagulants for Atrial Fibrillation: Where Do They Fit In?
- There are now four new oral anticoagulants for atrial fibrillation. There is often confusion regarding appropriate patient selection.
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Assess which patients would be potential candidates for transcatheter aortic valve replacement surgery.
- What is New in the Hypertension Guidelines?
- Understand the current blood pressure guidelines for the general population, the elderly, those with kidney disease, and those with heart failure.
- What is New in the
- Assess atherosclerosis risk based on lipid profile.
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.