14 ACPE Credits
14.0 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
Important lifestyle factors will be defined and methods to motivate patients into making changes will be outlined.
- Pesky Perimenopausal Problems
- Identify and treat common patient complaints related to perimenopause.
- Conventional and Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAM) therapies will be discussed.
- Digital Device Disease
- Identify and explore the current issues with device and internet addiction and how it effects our health.
- Participants will be able to create a treatment plan.
- Meditation as Medicine
- Identify medical conditions that have evidence showing that meditation is beneficial and be able to instruct patients in how to get started and find resources.
- Complementary Alternative Medicine: Combing through the Evidence
- Identify at least four types of CAM and illustrate which specific medical conditions they are best suited to treat.
- Joy: helping patients find the yellow brick road to health
- Apply motivational interviewing skills in their practice and illustrate how helping a patient change their perspective on health issues can have profound effects on quality of life.
- Insomnia Updates
- Recognize and define the types of sleep disorders and be able to offer conventional and CAM treatment options.
- Family Planning and Contraception
- Recognize when contraception should be discussed and be able to describe all of the options available as well as their pros and cons.
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.