14 ACPE Credits
14 CE Credits for Psychologists
14 ASWB ACE Credits
14 MOC (Part II) points in the American Board of Pediatrics' (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
14.0 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Dermatologic Emergencies and Urgencies
- Better Identify patients with life threatening skin disorders
- Office Evaluation of Abdominal Pain
- Interpret the subtle symptoms and signs of serious abdominal pain
- "Serenity Now": Caring for Addicts and their Families
- Recognize opportunities to intervene in helping patients and their families who suffer from addiction
- A Brief Look at the History of Medicine: Can the Dead Teach the Living?
- Discover that challenges we currently face today are not so new.
- Identify competent and compassionate approach to challenging clinical scenarios
- The Latest UTI Guidelines - What's New?
- Diagnose and treat those with urinary tract infections
- The Secret in the Care of the Patient - Without Getting "Your Hands Cut Off"
- Discover how to avoid malpractice by choosing good practices which will be clearly identified using concrete examples
- Diagnostic Dilemmas: What Does This Patient Have? Case Files
- Diagnose those with protean symptoms or signs, with an emphasis on life threatening, catastrophic disorders
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.