16 ACPE Credits
16.0 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$995 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$750 for Physician Assistants
$750 for Nurse Practitioners
$595 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Pesky Perimenopausal Problems
- Identify and treat common patient complaints related to perimenopause.
- Conventional and Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAM) therapies will be discussed.
- Digital Device Disease
- Identify and explore the current issues with device and internet addiction and how it effects our health.
- Participants will be able to create a treatment plan.
- Weight Loss Updates
- Identify the data on the different novel diets and trends in weght loss and in how to counsel and get patients started.
- Complementary Alternative Medicine and Meditation: Combing through the Evidence
- Identify at least four types of CAM and illustrate which specific medical conditions they are best suited to treat.
- Joy: helping patients find the yellow brick road to health
- Apply motivational interviewing skills in their practice and illustrate how helping a patient change their perspective on health issues can have profound effects on quality of life.
- Insomnia Updates
- Recognize and define the types of sleep disorders and be able to offer conventional and CAM treatment options.
- Family Planning and Contraception
- Recognize when contraception should be discussed and be able to describe all of the options available as well as their pros and cons.
- Flu and Common Cold Integrative Care
- Identify and utilize common supplements and herbs that are proven to be effective anti-virals
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.