15 ACPE Credits
15.0 Contact Hours
4.75 Hours of phamacology for NPs
Course Fees:$995 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$750 for Physician Assistants
$750 for Nurse Practitioners
$595 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Update in Type 2 Diabetes Management
- Identify and utilize the current American Diabetes Association Guidelines for the management of Type 2 Diabetes
- Demonstarte knowledge of medications used to manage Type 2 DM
- Develop strategies to help patients with management of lifestyle guidelines for diabetes
- Selected GYN Topics- a review of common Gyn concerns
- Recognize common gyn concerns and problems that women experience
- Evaluate common needs and uses for hormone management
- Demonstrate knowledge of medical problems that are unique to women
- Travel Medicine-Staying Healthy on Land and Sea
- Review recommendations for travel abroad
- Describe CDC's recommendations for travelers
- Demonstrate ability to use travel medicine resources such as the CDC site
- Manage common illnesses associated with travel (Malaria, Motion sickness, viral illnesses)
- Navigating Difficult Decisions- Bad News, Sad News, Advance Directives
- Describe strategies to deliver bad news
- Demonstrate proficiency and sensitivity in discussing sad news
- Manage conversations with patients and their families concerning advance directives
- Understand parameters of advance directives
- Adolescent Care- Making an Impac
- Review guidelines for adolescent preventive care
- Review recommendations for immunization
- Manage common controversies in the adolescent age group
- Cultural Sensitivity and Unconscious Bias
- Understand the need for culturally sensitive communication.
- Describe healthcare disparities and their impact
- Recognize unconscious bias and its impact
- Connecting Team Members to Joy
- Describe skills to help evolve a culture of safety
- Enhance employee engagement and satisfaction
- Learn skills to build team relationships.
- Create a culture of mutual respect, safety, and teamwork through communication.
- "Observe All" Typical and Not So Typical Skin Lesions
- Identify concerning skin lesions which warrant close attention.
- Office evaluation of chest and abdominal pain
- Differentiate atypical presentations of more serious causes of chest and abdominal pain.
- Call a Code?! Common and Not So Common Office Based Catastrophes
- Discriminate between potentially life-threatening office based events and those less threatening.
- What's New? The Latest Hypertension Update
- Cite the latest hypertension guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of hypertension.
- Helping Your Patients Avoid Heart Disease
- Recognize the precursor conditions to diabetes and hypertension.
- Evaluation and Treatment of UTII's: A Useful Guide
- Define the difference between uncomplicated and complicated urinary tract infections and how to properly treat them based on the latest IDSA Guidelines.
- Why Doctors Get Sued and How to Avoid It
- Describe the major factor behind malpractice allegations and how to avoid being sued.