14 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
14 Contact Hours
2 Hours of Pharmacology for NPs
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Residents, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Family medicine/General medicine:
- Cardiovascular disease in Women
- Update in Type 2 diabetes management
- Travel medicine - Staying healthy on the road and at sea
- Migraine headaches - management and coping
- Patient Experience - What do patients desire most in their physician?
- The difficult patient encounter - successful avigation
- Leadership and Teambuilding
- Keys to building a connected, compassionate team
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.