14 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
14 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Residents, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- The neurological examination
- Be able to understand the most important components of the neurologic exam.
- Learn how to accurately conduct a brief neurologic exam.
- Be able to accurate diagnose various headaches.
- Be able to identify correct treatment options for various headaches.
- Understand the pathophysiology of insomnia.
- Appreciate the various causes of insomnia.
- Understand the treatment options for insomnia.
- Sleep disorders
- Appreciate the common types of sleep disorders.
- Understand the various treatment options for various sleep disorders.
- Be able to identify features of epileptic seizures versus other types of spells.
- Understand the best treatment options for seizures and spells.
- Entrapment neuropathies
- Understand how to recognize common entrapment neuropathies.
- Appreciate the treatment options for common entrapment neuropathies.
- Neurologic emergencies
- Recognize the presentation of the common neurologic emergencies.
- Understand the urgent supportive treatment needed for these neurologic emergencies.
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.