14 ACPE Credits
14 CE Credits for Psychologists
14 NASB ACE Credits
14 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
14.0 Contact Hours
CLE may be available
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Is it a Joint? Clinical Approach to a Rheumatologic Patient
- Participants will be able to asses a joint vs soft tissue complaint through indepth look at the physical exam.
- Back Pain- Is it inflammatory?
- Participants will be able to diagnose inflammatory back pain vs mechanical pain.
- Participants will be confident in their diagnosis and be able to apply the management options and how to best utilize what is available.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Participants should be able to diagnose a rheumatoid patient, and manage long term health risk that are associated with the disease.
- Participants should recognize the disease, environmental effects on the patient as well as treatments used.
- Participants should discover more about osteoporosis, the patients and when and how to treat these patients.
- Monitoring of Medications
- Participants should be able to examine the risks and side effects of frequently used medicines in rheumatology.
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.