14 ACPE Credits
14 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
14.0 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Updates on strategies to reduce and prevent asthma with consideration of practice guidelines in management
- Appreciate the signs and symptoms of rhinitis due to allergies and acute and chronic sinusitis with an emphasis on diagnosis and treatment.
- Allergy Shots/ Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Learn about allergy shots and sublingual immunotherapy and indications for its use and how they may be given safely .
- Environmental and Occupational Allergenic Triggers
- Provide appropriate testing and counseling to patients with suspected environmental and occupational triggers for disease .
- Food Allergy
- Determine whether a patient has food allergy, perform and interpret appropriate allergy tests, and provide a management plan for patients with food allergy.
- Atopic Dermatitis/Eczema
- Manage atopic dermatitis, based upon better knowledge of a complex chronic skin disorders.
- Recognize the severity of anaphylaxis and the causes.
- Approach to the patient with Spells
- Identify clinical signs and symptoms involved in patients with recurrent spells.
- Epilepsy - Medical and Surgical Management
- Describe the type of epilepsy and appropriate medical and surgical approaches to best practice.
- Using Anti-seizure Drugs
- Know the essential differences in new and old anti-seizure drugs when choosing them for epilepsy and neurological disease states.
- Focusing on the Neurological Examination
- Enhance the skill necessary to provide a targeted time-efficient neurological examination for patients with conditions impairing neurological function.
- Signs in Neurological Disease
- Determine the significant features involved in clinical signs present in patients with neurological disease.
- Case Studies in Neurology
- Address important features in case studies involving neurological signs/symptoms, synthesize a differential diagnosis, and implement specific treatment.
- Video Challenge: You Make the Call
- Assess the role of video in supporting a clinical diagnosis in patients with neurological complaint.
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.