14 ACPE Credits
14 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
14.0 Contact Hours
3 Hours of Pharmacology for NPs
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Developing a strategy to incorporate the most appropriate medication interventions for pain management and sleep disorders
- identify non-opiate and non-benzodiazepines interventions for pain and sleep disorders
- Define the clinical relevance of associated BBW
- Apply clinical pearls offered to optimize treatment success in high risk pattients
- Develop a strategy for addressing movement disorders (Parkinsons Disease and medication induced) to improve function and quality of life of your patients
- Review medications available for use for Parkinsons Disease (PD)
- Discuss psychosis associated with PD and medication options for intervention
- Apply clinical pearls offered to address medication induced movement disorders
- Develop a strategy to assess adverse drug reaction events and to address neurologic side effects of commonly prescribed medications (including an overview of AED agents).
- To identify neurologic adverse drug reactions that are associated with commonly prescribed medications
- Discuss drug specific characteristics of AED agents used for a variety of psychiatric/neurologic conditions
- Apply clinical pearls offered to improve overall medication management
- Develop a strategy to treat and manage symptoms of attention deficit disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in order to improve quality of life of patients and their caregivers.
- Describe DSM-5s criteria for diagnosis of ADHD and differentiate the presenting symptoms in children and adults.
- Illustrate individualized treatment plans or adjustments to medication therapy for patients with ADHD
- Define the adverse effects associated with pharmacological therapy and demonstrate an educational plan for patients or parents of patients on the expectations of therapy.
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.