14 ACPE Credits
14 MOC (Part II) points in the American Board of Pediatrics' (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
14.0 Contact Hours
3 Hours of Pharmacology for NPs
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
To educate the attendees in many of the common gastroenterological issues faced by the primary care providers for children.
- Uncommon causes of abdominal pain that are now common
- The participant will be able to differentiate the various pancreobiliary causes of chronic abdominal pain
- Show and Tell
- The participant will identify various non-GI symptoms or signs, associated with GI diseases.
- Swallowing problems in children
- The participant will learn to cite the various common and some uncommon causes of dysphagia
- Celiac disease
- Participants will be able to differentiate signs and symptoms of one of the most common pediatric gastrointestinal problems
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease In Children
- Determine the major issues affecting children with one of the most common chronic diseases in children.
- I'm Backed up and I Can't Get It Out!
- List the common causes and treatments of constipation in children
- Stop the Running! Diarrhea and It's Ins and Outs.
- Summarize the common causes and treatments of diarrhea in children
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.