14 MOC (Part II) points in the American Board of Pediatrics' (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
14.0 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Residents, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Chronic abdominal pain in children: A pediatric headache
- Determine the most practical approach to addressing recurrent abdominal pain in children
- Inflammatory bowel disease in children: Not just little adults.
- Be able to discuss the various presentations of IBD beyond the gastrointestinal tract.
- Liver issues?: when to look for it, how to diagnose it, and what happens then
- Be able to describe the approach to a patient with elevated liver enzymes
- Gastrointestinal foreign bodies
- Be able to apply the correct evaluation approach to patients with suspected foreign bodies
- Common gastrointestinal problems from diarrhea to constipation
- Be able to explain the pathophysiology of common gastrointestinal problems thus helping with appropriate treatment approaches.
- Gastroesophageal reflux and when or if to treat
- Be able to analyze the correct approach to pediatric patients with possible gastroesophageal reflux.
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.