8 ACPE Credits
Up to 8 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
8.0 Contact Hours
3½ Hours of Pharmacology for NPs
Course Fees:$695 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$425 for Physician Assistants
$425 for Nurse Practitioners
$325 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
The desired outcome is the immediate improvement of patient care and medical team coordination/integration.
- Preventive Medicine from A to Z
- Discuss state-of-the art cardiovascular and global preventative medicine principles
- Reaching Blood Pressure Goals - A Focus on Isolated Systolic and Resistant Hypertension
- Differentiate methods to diagnose resistant hypertension and achieve treatment goals
- The Impact of Recent Clinical Trials on Preventative Cardiology in the Office - Le's Make the Cardiologist as Lonely as the Maytag Repairman
- Appropriately apply primary and secondary cardiovascular prevention goals
- Travel Medicine - Staying Well Away from Home
- Analyze a patient's requirements for prevention and treatment of travel-related health problems
- The Bipolar Blues, Balls of Fire, and Bad Temperament - How to Bag the Diagnosis and Benefit the Patient
- Feel more confident in differentiating between unipolar and bipolar mood disorders
- The Utility of Heart Scans for Detecting Subclinical CHD and the Primary Prevention of Coronary Heart Disease
- Utilize coronary artery calcium scores to design appropriate primary CHD prevention strategies
- Defeating Dementia: What Can WE Do?
- Explain diagnostic, treatment, and prevention strategies for Alzheimer's disease and vascular dementia
- Male Osteoporosis - A Case Study of Weak Struts, Linoleum, Rice Cakes, and 8 Clicks
- Integrate knowledge regarding the diagnosis and treatment of male osteoporosis
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.