21 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
21 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$1095 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy, & Dentists
$850 for Physician Assistants
$850 for Nurse Practitioners
$695 for Nurses, Residents, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- An Update on Therapies for the Management of Metastatic Castrate Resistant Prostate Cancer
- As a result of this activity, participants should be aware of the various treatment options for metastatic castrate resistant prostate cancer (MCRPC)
- Biomarkers in Prostate Cancer
- As a result of this activity, participants should be aware of the evolving role of biomarkers in the evaluation , treatment decision-making and follow-up of patients with prostate cance.r
- Urolithiasis: Evaluation and Management in Adults and Children
- Upon completion of this activity, participants should be aware of the signs/symptoms of urolithiasis, the recommended radiologic evaluation, medical therapy and metabolic workup of individuals with urolithiasis
- Current guidelines for the evaluation and management of overactive bladder
- Upon completion of this activitiy, participants should be identify the symptoms of OAB, perform a simplified evaluation and manage OAB patients with first and second line therapies.
- Common pediatric urologic problems: What is normal? When to Worry?
- As a result of this activity, participants should be able to describe several common pediatric urologic problems and which problems require urgent evaluation and which are self- limiting.
- Evaluation and Management of voiding dysfunction in children
- As a result of this activity, participants will be able to cite the signs/symptoms of pediatric voiding dysfunction in children.
- Adolescent varicocele: Who to treat? Who to follow?
- As a result of this activity, participants will be able to describe current controversies in adolescent varicocele .
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.