14 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
14 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Residents, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: Diagnosis and management
- Diagnose and initiate treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
- Lupus: A case-based approach
- List the most common clinical and laboratory features of lupus
- Sjogren&aposs syndrome: Beyond sicca
- Identify extra-glandular features of Sjogren's syndrome and outline a treatment plan for most common manifestations.
- Scleroderma: A systemic disease
- Describe key clinical features scleroderma.
- Accurately select patients who require more immediate investigations to identify cardiopulmonary disease.
- Polymyalgia rheumatica and giant cell arteritis
- Diagnose polymyalgia rheumatica and initiate treatment.
- Diagnose giant cell arteritis and initiate treatment
- Gout and calcium pyrophosphate deposition disease
- Use the ACR/EULAR guidelines to diagnose and treat gout.
- Differentiate between gout and pyrophosphate deposition disease.
- Rheumatologic medications: what you need to know
- Summarize key potential risks when using disease modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDs).
- Develop a plan for the appropriate administration of immunizations and timing of surgical procedures in patients who are being treated with DMARDs
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.