16.0 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$995 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$750 for Physician Assistants
$750 for Nurse Practitioners
$595 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Management of common infectious diseases in the ambulatory setting
- Update from the ACIP on recommended vaccines (for pediatric and adult patients, including geriatric populations)
- Common office orthopedic and rheumatologic conditions
- Common skin conditions and their management
- Office emergencies and pre-hospital care, with a focus on cardiovascular, neurologic, and pulmonary illnesses
- Current topics in psychiatric illness and behavioral health
- Updating pharmacotherapy, including co-management of patients under specialty care
- Imaging in Primary Care: What do we need to know before ordering studies on patients?
- Screening: What to do and when, and what not to do, according to the USPSTF
- Promoting Wellness and Population Health: the role of the generalist
- What lab testing, and which procedures, are recommended for the primary care clinician's office?
- GYN and Pediatrics: What is an appropriate scope of practice in these disciplines for primary care practitioners?
- The medical management of pregnant patients
- Case Studies in Primary Care (in addition to those presented, participants will be encouraged to submit their own cases for group discussion)
- BONUS lecture: How to Update our Fund of Knowledge - A Personal Perspective on CME, the Medical Literature, and Keeping Up in Clinical Practice
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.