14 CE Credits for Psychologists
14.0 Contact Hours
7½ Hours of Pharmacology for NPs
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Residents, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Depression Across the Female Reproductive Cycle 1: Focus on PMDD, PME and Menopause
- Identify the hormonal effect on depression in the non pregnant female
- Depression Across the Female Reproductive Cycle 2: Focus on Perinatal Depression
- Recognize unique features to consider in the diagnosis and treatment of perinatal depression .
- Beyond Postpartum Depression: Diagnosis and Treatment of Perinatal Anxiety Disorders
- Define various mood and anxiety disorders that can present in the perinatal period.
- Bipolar Disorder in Women: Meeting the Challenge 1: Managing Bipolar Disorder in the non-pregnant female patient
- Improve evidence based management of Bipolar disorder in women.
- Bipolar Disorder in Women 2: Meeting the Challenge 2: Managing Bipolar Disorder during Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Describe options for treatment of Bipolar disorder during pregnant and postpartum.
- DSM-5 Update on Female Sexual Dysfunction: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diagnose sexual dysfunction in females using DSM-5 terminology.
- Evidence Based Approaches to Female Patients with Low Libido
- Describe medical and behavioral interventions for the female patient with low libido.
- Perimenopause and Menopause: overview and management of irregular bleeding, hot flashes, and other symptoms
- 51 is Getting Younger All the Time Part 1: hormone therapy, the heart, and the "timing hypothesis"
- 51 is Getting Younger All the Time Part 2: hormone therapy and bone health
- Female sexual dysfunction: "I don't want it but I wish I wanted it"
- When Sex Hurts: diagnosis and treatment of dyspareunia
- Sexual Enhancers, Moisturizers, Lubricants, and Accessories
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.