16 ACPE Credits
16.0 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$995 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$750 for Physician Assistants
$750 for Nurse Practitioners
$595 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
Together with this I would also like to discuss various protocols including eye care protocols and discuss a growing population in the ICU world, namely, the elderly and very elderly. At the end of my lectures, the participants should be able to identify and treat AKI in the ICU optimally.
- AKI in ICU
- Identify AKI in ICU
- Treatment and prevention of AKI in ICU
- Optimize prevention and treatment of AKI
- Renal replacement therapy(RRT) in ICU / MOST / MARS
Utilize most appropriate renal replacement therapies for various patients
- Accurately prescribe the correct fluids for the correct uses
- Adjusting medications in AKI in ICU / RRT
- Assess glomerular filtration rate and adjust medications accordingly
- Eye Care and other protocols in the ICU
- Adequately protect the patient's eyes Protocols
- Elderly in ICU
- Identify which elderly patients will benefit from ICU
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.