Dr. Rumbak is a Professor of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care & Occupational Medicine in the Department of Internal Medicine, at the University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, Florida. He is the Director of Bronchoscopy & Chief in the Clinical Research Unit, Pulmonary & Critical Care at James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital, Tampa, Florida.
Dr. Rumbak is from Johannesburg, South Africa, where he went to medical school and did his residency and Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical care medicine. He came to the US IN 1987, spent five years at the University of Tennessee in Memphis, and then came to the University of South Florida in Tampa. Dr Rumbak's main interest is interventional pulmonary medicine, including pulmonary arterial hypertension. He is the Governor for Florida for the American College of Chest Physicians. He is a full professor and is on staff at four hospitals including the James A Haley Hospital, Tampa General Hospital and Florida Hospital, Tampa.
Previously Participated On:
- Topics in Pulmonary Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Adult & Pediatric Urology
- Topics in Family Medicine, Neurology, and Neurological Critical Care
- Critical Care and Pulmonary Medicine
- Topics in Critical Care and Pulmonary Medicine: 2019 Update
- Critical Care and Pulmonology:
Clinical and Pharmacological Principles and Practices
- Pulmonary Medicine, Addiction Medicine,
Mental Health, and Nutrition