14 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
14 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Residents, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Updates on strategies to reduce and prevent asthma with consideration of practice guidelines in management
- Appreciate the signs and symptoms of rhinitis due to allergies and acute and chronic sinusitis with an emphasis on diagnosis and treatment.
- Allergy Shots/ Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Learn about allergy shots and sublingual immunotherapy and indications for its use and how they may be given safely .
- Environmental and Occupational Allergenic Triggers
- Provide appropriate testing and counseling to patients with suspected environmental and occupational triggers for disease .
- Food Allergy
- Determine whether a patient has food allergy, perform and interpret appropriate allergy tests, and provide a management plan for patients with food allergy.
- Atopic Dermatitis/Eczema
- Manage atopic dermatitis, based upon better knowledge of a complex chronic skin disorders.
- Recognize the severity of anaphylaxis and the causes.
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.