12 ACPE Credits
Up to 12 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
Up to 12 MOC (Part II) points in the American Board of Pediatrics' (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
12.0 Contact Hours
2 Hours of Pharmacology for NPs
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Bootcamp for Elevated Liver Function Tests
- Describe treatment strategies for non alcoholic fatty liver disease and non alcoholic steato hepatitis
- Evaluation and Treatment of Chronic Diarrhea
- To develop an algorithm that will aid in determining the source of chronic diarrhea
- Clinical Dilemmas in GI Bleeding
- Identify the risk factors that lead to GI bleeding
- Colon Cancer Prevention 2020
- Define the best practices that lead to colon cancer prevention
- Dysphagia/Dyspepsia/GERD and the Primary Care Provider
- Describe the difference between dyspepsia and GERD and to develop a clinical approach when PPIs fail
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome; Tools for Successful Treatment
- Select the "appropriate" workup for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Probiotics 2020: Fulfilling the Promise & Understanding and Treating Cl difficile (Clostridoides)
- Recognize the proven uses of Probiotics
- Celiac disease
- Recognize presenting symptoms of celiac disease.
- List conditions associated with increased risk of celiac disease.
- Describe diagnostic process for celiac disease.
- Identify benefits of gluten free diet in celiac disease.
- Liver profile
- Describe presenting symptoms in pediatric liver disease.
- Classify symptoms into pathophysiological groups.
- List differential diagnosis for main pathophysiologic group.
- Autoimmune liver disease
- List the most common autoimmune liver diseases.
- Integrate screening and evaluation of autoimmune liver disease into primary practice.
- Pediatric Constipation
- Apply systematic approach to diagnosis of pediatric constipation.
- Develop office based strategy for medical and behavioral treatment of constipation.
- Pediatric Reflux and Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Apply systematic approach to diagnosis of gastroesophageal reflux.
- Develop office based strategy for medical and behavioral management of reflux.
- Management of acute liver failure
- Apply systematic approach to management of acute liver failure.
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.