14.0 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Management of common infectious diseases in the ambulatory setting
- Update from the ACIP on recommended vaccines (for pediatric and adult patients, including geriatric populations)
- Common office orthopedic and rheumatologic conditions
- Common skin conditions and their management
- Office emergencies and pre-hospital care, with a focus on cardiovascular, neurologic, and pulmonary illnesses
- Current topics in psychiatric illness and behavioral health
- Updating pharmacotherapy, including co-management of patients under specialty care
- Imaging in Primary Care: What do we need to know before ordering studies on patients?
- Screening: What to do and when, and what not to do, according to the USPSTF
- Promoting Wellness and Population Health: the role of the generalist
- What lab testing, and which procedures, are recommended for the primary care clinician's office?
- GYN and Pediatrics: What is an appropriate scope of practice in these disciplines for primary care practitioners?
- The medical management of pregnant patients
- Case Studies in Primary Care (in addition to those presented, participants will be encouraged to submit their own cases for group discussion)
- BONUS lecture: How to Update our Fund of Knowledge - A Personal Perspective on CME, the Medical Literature, and Keeping Up in Clinical Practice