Dr. Feller received all of his medical training (medical school and residency) in Gainesville at the University of Florida, College of Medicine. He did clinical practice for 5 years and then joined the faculty of the Family Medicine Residency Program. He is currently the Vice Chair for Clinical Operations and director of behavioral medicine.
He has received several awards for his teaching including Clinical Science Teacher of the year by medical students, Exemplary Teaching Award from the College of Medicine, Teacher of the year by Family Medicine Residents, and Exemplary Teaching Award by the FAFP. His academic interests include integrative medicine and behavioral medicine.
Previously Participated On:
- Selected Topics in Family Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Ear, Nose, & Throat Disorders
- Topics in Primary Care and Rheumatology
- Topics in Family Medicine and Primary Care
- Topics in Primary Care and Sports Medicine
- Family Medicine, Allergy, and Immunology
- Common Medical and
Mental Health Problems in Primary Care:
A Team Based Approach