14 ACPE Credits
14 ADA CERP Credits
14.0 Contact Hours
COURSE FEES$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants & Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
- General Travel Medicine Advice: Staying Healthy on Land and Sea
- Review general recommendations for Traveler's health.
- Learn how to access the CDC site for up to date recommendations for vaccines.
- Review common travel related illnesses.
- Travel Medicine Part 2: Travel in the Time of COVID - Where are we now?
- Review current restrictions and recommendations for travelers relative to COVID19.
- Identify unique travel risks associated with COVID19.
- Update in Type 2 Diabetes
- Review most recent American Diabetes Association guidelines.
- Compare medication options for treating diabetes.
- Discuss lifestyle modifications for Diabetes control.
- Migraine Headaches - Diagnosis, Management and Coping
- List International Headache Society's classification of headaches.
- Determine appropriate lifestyle and medication treatment for migraine headaches.
- Nutrition What's New? What's Best? What Works?
- Review basic nutrition principles.
- Compare traditional and popular diets.
- Recognize the impact of nutrition on health and medical problems.
- Cardiovascular Disease in Women - What's Different?
- Recognize the scope and impact of cardiovascular disease in women.
- Analyze and understand differences in diagnosis, testing and treatment.
- Allergic Rhinitis and Asthma New Recommendations
- Review recent guidelines for diagnosis, management and treatment of allergic rhinitis and asthma.
- Hypertension Update
- Review the most recent recommendations for diagnosis and management of hypertension.
- Office Issues in Women's Health
- Review common women's health problems encountered in the office setting.
- Diagnose and manage common gynecological problems in the office.
- Patient Experience What do patients desire most in their healthcare provider?
- Identify which qualities patients desire most in their healthcare providers.
- Establish a framework for providing excellent patient care and excellent patient satisfaction.
- The Difficult Patient Encounter: Successful Navigation
- Discuss common situations that create difficult encounters.
- Demonstrate strategies and ability to prevent, avoid and navigate difficult encounters.
- Difficult Communication in Palliative Care: Breaking Bad and Sad News
- Review strategies for breaking bad and sad news.
- Learn and improve communication skills necessary in End of Life discussions.
- Identify perceived barriers, supports and changes needed to improve End Of Life care.
- Explore ways to confront moral distress associated with difficult decisions.
- Keys to Building a Connected, Compassionate Team
- Recognize key components to building a connected team.
- Learn basic team building skills to create a compassionate team.
- Connecting Team Members to Joy, Appreciation and Gratitude
- Recognize skills to allow team members to communicate with excellence.
- Establish a plan to create appreciation and gratitude in your workplace.
- Help your team members to experience joy in their work and life.
Conference Sessions generally take place on days at sea (as itinerary allows), giving you plenty of time to enjoy your meals, evenings and ports of call with your companion, family and friends.