14 ACPE Credits
14 CE Credits for Psychologists
14 ASWB ACE Credits
14.0 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
Shoulder problems in the weekend athlete
- To improve clinical diagnostic skills in the physical examination of the shoulder
- Common knee problems seen in a primary care.
- To improve clinical diagnostic skills in the physical examination of the knee
- Concussion in sport: recognition and management for primary care providers.
- To improve the level of comfort in the diagnosis and management of sports related concussions for primary care providers
- Physical examination and joint injection techniques.
- To improve skills in physical diagnosis and joint injection skills for primary care providers
- Common foot and ankle problems in sports medicine.
- To improve clinical diagnostic skills in the physical examination of the foot and ankle
- Nutritional considerations for the young athlete- the female athlete triad.
- To provide a rational approach to the diagnosis and management of the female athlete triad and nutritional issues
- Exercise as medicine: The exercise prescription.
- To help providers motivate their patients to do one of the best activities for their health:exercise!
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.