14 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Residents, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- The Holliman Healthcare Plan and Why You Should Get Involved in Social Activism
- Describe the inter-relationships between healthcare reform, tort reform, welfare reform, and prison reform.
- The Role of Emergency Medicine in Global Health
- Describe the current structure of emergency medical care in different countries
- Mammal Bites
- State the indications for antibiotic prophylaxis and treatment of mammal bites
- Toxic Seafood Ingestions
- List the potentially dangerous types of seafood
- Abdominal Pain
- Describe the diagnosis and initial management of acute abdominal pain
- Allergic Emergencies
- List the sequence and dosages of medications used to treat allergic emergencies
- Chemical Weapons
- Describe the management of exposure to chemical agents
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.