14.0 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Residents, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Communication Skills Update
- Describe new communication tools used when interviewing patients
- Advanced Communication topics
- Identify specific complex communication issues
- Motivational Interviewing
- Demonstrate communication techniques used in motivational interviewing
- Advanced Care Planning and End of Life conversations
- Describe the differences in ACP & EOL Explain ACP & EOL to patients and families
- Communication tools for Leaders
- Manage specific work place performance issues
- Navigating Difficult Conversations
- Identify early signs of distress
- Apply communication tools to manage conversations when they become difficult
- The Neuroscience of Anger and the Angry Encounter
- Describe new concepts in the neuroscience of anger
- Demonstrate the use of a communication tool to mitigate anger in oneself and others
- I'm OK, You're OK...Wellness of the Young Adult
- How Low Can You Go?...The Ketogenic Diet
- Diabetes Management in the Adolescent and Adult Athlete
- Diabetes Management in the Aging Adult
- Why is my shoulder so painful?
- Is it a back, groin or hip problem, doc?
- My Painful Knee...why does it hurt?
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.