14 ACPE Credits
14.0 Contact Hours
10 Hours of Pharmacology for NPs
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Prevention and Treatment of Motion Sickness
- List 3 symptoms of motion sickness
- Describe the 3 types of behavioral interventions
- Recite 3 types of medications use for Motions Sickness
- Incidentaloma's How to approach these findings?
- Differentiate the different sites of incidentalomas
- Explain the work up for Thyroid , Pulmonary and Pituitary Incidentalomas
- List the 3 Red flags related to Thyroid, Pulmonary and Pituitary findings
- Hey Doc ! By the way : Common OTC treatment of every day Dermatologic Problems In daily Practice
- Describe 3 most common skin complaints in the office setting
- List 3 over the counter treatments that are used for these skin conditions
- Common Knee and shoulder complaints in the office setting : how to give injections to treat knee and shoulder complaints
- Demonstrate a rapid shoulder and knee exam
- List the contraindications to a steroid injection
- Use of the Medical Interpreter to maximize the office visit
- Describe at least 5 tips for using a medical interpreter
- List 3 Medical Interpreter Resources
- Explain at least 2 benefits of using a trained interpreter
- Current Guidelines on the evaluation of the Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Describe what constitutes and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- List the 3 main risk factors for AAA
- Apply the screening requirements for AAA
- Efficacious use of antiemetics in the office setting
- List the 3 primary neurotransmitters involved in nausea and vomiting
- Discuss the 4 categories of antiemetics used in the ambulatory
- Update on U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendations
- Review of the new USPSTF recommendations for cervical & prostate cancer screening, behavioral counseling for healthful diet and physical activity, obesity screening
- How to create outpatient antibiotics stewardship program
- Grasp the necessary steps to establish Stewardship program through reviewing the core elements, CDC recommended interventions and implementation strategies.
- Adult Immunization Update
- Discuss adult immunization recommendations with emphasis on Zoster (shingles) vaccine, Human Papilloma Virus, pneumococcal vaccine and influenza vaccine.
- Update on Hypertension Guidelines
- Compare various hypertension guidelines & Identify best practices for implementation of key recommendations.
- Appropriate choice of drugs in type 2 diabetes
- Evaluate the various available choices of different classes of anti-diabetic treatment & how appropriately one can choose for each patient
- Management of Hyperlipidemia for Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- Set a practical approach to evaluate hyperlipdemia cardiovascular risks and setting proper plan in management
- Update on current CDC guidelines for screening & treatment of STD
- Discuss ways to take sexual history ,screen and treat common STD
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.