14 ACPE Credits
14 CE Credits for Psychologists
14 ASWB ACE Credits
14.0 Contact Hours
COURSE FEES$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
- Depression Across the Female Reproductive Cycle 1: Focus on PMDD, PME and Menopause
- Identify the hormonal effect on depression in the non pregnant female
- Depression Across the Female Reproductive Cycle 2: Focus on Perinatal Depression
- Recognize unique features to consider in the diagnosis and treatment of perinatal depression .
- Beyond Postpartum Depression: Diagnosis and Treatment of Perinatal Anxiety Disorders
- Define various mood and anxiety disorders that can present in the perinatal period.
- Bipolar Disorder in Women: Meeting the Challenge 1: Managing Bipolar Disorder in the non-pregnant female patient
- Improve evidence based management of Bipolar disorder in women.
- Bipolar Disorder in Women 2: Meeting the Challenge 2: Managing Bipolar Disorder during Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Describe options for treatment of Bipolar disorder during pregnant and postpartum.
- DSM-5 Update on Female Sexual Dysfunction: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diagnose sexual dysfunction in females using DSM-5 terminology.
- Evidence Based Approaches to Female Patients with Low Libido
- Describe medical and behavioral interventions for the female patient with low libido.
- Perimenopause and Menopause: overview and management of irregular bleeding, hot flashes, and other symptoms
- Describe the physiology of menopause and choose appropriate treatments for common symptoms
- Hormone therapy, the heart, and the "timing hypothesis"
- Explain the differences in cardiac response to hormone therapy in younger women versus older women
- Hormone therapy and bone health
- Understand the role of hormone therapy, among other strategies, in counseling and treating women at risk for osteoporosis and those with osteoporosis
- Female sexual dysfunction: "I don't want it but I wish I wanted it"
- Improve management strategies for identifying and treating sexual dysfunction in midlife women
- When Sex Hurts: diagnosis and treatment of dyspareunia
- Utilize a stepwise approach to diagnosis of dyspareunia and initiate effective treatments
- Sexual Enhancers, Moisturizers, Lubricants, and Accessories
- Inform midlife women about approaches other than hormones to improve sexual functioning
Conference Sessions generally take place on days at sea (as itinerary allows), giving you plenty of time to enjoy your meals, evenings and ports of call with your companion, family and friends.