14 ACPE Credits
14 CE Credits for Psychologists
14 ASWB ACE Credits
14.0 Contact Hours
½ Hour of Pharmacology for NPs
COURSE FEES$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
Shoulder problems in the weekend athlete
- To improve clinical diagnostic skills in the physical examination of the shoulder
- Common knee problems seen in a primary care.
- To improve clinical diagnostic skills in the physical examination of the knee
- Concussion in sport: recognition and management for primary care providers.
- To improve the level of comfort in the diagnosis and management of sports related concussions for primary care providers
- Physical examination and joint injection techniques.
- To improve skills in physical diagnosis and joint injection skills for primary care providers
- Common foot and ankle problems in sports medicine.
- To improve clinical diagnostic skills in the physical examination of the foot and ankle
- Nutritional considerations for the young athlete- the female athlete triad.
- To provide a rational approach to the diagnosis and management of the female athlete triad and nutritional issues
- Exercise as medicine: The exercise prescription.
- To help providers motivate their patients to do one of the best activities for their health:exercise!
- Physicians in primary care need up-to date, standardized and precise measuring tools for identifying SUD and their readiness for treatment
- To assess levels of substance use in primary care.
- In the last 20 years physicians seek better strategies of managing Dual diagnosis (patients with mental health issues and SUD's)
- How to manage Dual Diagnosis.
- Patient readiness for SUD treatment (or change) is often difficult to assess but is a very important variable in a successful outcome
- Understand the conditions that facilitate change in addictive behavior?
- Explain the stages of change model for primary care interventions.
- Depression types and treatment
- To use the most suitable cognitive behavioral approaches to treatment of depression.
- Anxiety Types and treatment
- To use most suitable cognitive behavioral approaches to treatment of anxiety.
Conference Sessions generally take place on days at sea (as itinerary allows), giving you plenty of time to enjoy your meals, evenings and ports of call with your companion, family and friends.