14 ACPE Credits
14.0 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Physician as Advocate, Finding Purpose
- Identify techniques for engaging in purpose to confront and overcome burnout in medical practice.
- Current Issues in Health Policy
- Identify and explore current issues confronting the national health policy that consumes 17% of our GDP but is often poorly understood byphysicians.
- High Risk Activities You Do By Taking the Easy Road
- Identify and confront medical decisions that are easy to make, but harmful to patients.
- How to Go to Jail: Criminal Liability in Medicine
- Describe recent legal cases and challenges surrounding the practice of medicine that have resulted in criminal instead of just civil penalties.
- The Opiate Epidemic: Risk For All
- Describe and explore the opioid epidemic, methods for confronting the disease, and providing resources.
- Ethical Issues in Error Disclosure Roundtable
- Identify the risks and benefits of error disclosure and discuss personal experiences with confronting and disclosing errors to patients.
- Behavioral Health Emergencies and Risk
Additional topics under development
- Analyze the growing behavioral health challenges, court cases, and psychosocial challenges that confront providers in their care of patients.