16 ACPE Credits
16.0 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$995 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$750 for Physician Assistants
$750 for Nurse Practitioners
$595 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Depression Across the Female Reproductive Cycle 1: Focus on PMDD, PME and Menopause
- Identify the hormonal effect on depression in the non pregnant female
- Depression Across the Female Reproductive Cycle 2: Focus on Perinatal Depression
- Recognize unique features to consider in the diagnosis and treatment of perinatal depression .
- Beyond Postpartum Depression: Diagnosis and Treatment of Perinatal Anxiety Disorders
- Define various mood and anxiety disorders that can present in the perinatal period.
- Bipolar Disorder in Women: Meeting the Challenge 1: Managing Bipolar Disorder in the non-pregnant female patient
- Improve evidence based management of Bipolar disorder in women.
- Bipolar Disorder in Women 2: Meeting the Challenge 2: Managing Bipolar Disorder during Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Describe options for treatment of Bipolar disorder during pregnant and postpartum.
- DSM-5 Update on Female Sexual Dysfunction: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diagnose sexual dysfunction in females using DSM-5 terminology.
- Evidence Based Approaches to Female Patients with Low Libido
- Describe medical and behavioral interventions for the female patient with low libido.
- Perimenopause and Menopause: overview and management of irregular bleeding, hot flashes, and other symptoms
- Describe the physiology of menopause and choose appropriate treatments for common symptoms
- Hormone therapy, the heart, and the "timing hypothesis"
- Explain the differences in cardiac response to hormone therapy in younger women versus older women
- Hormone therapy and bone health
- Understand the role of hormone therapy, among other strategies, in counseling and treating women at risk for osteoporosis and those with osteoporosis
- Female sexual dysfunction: "I don't want it but I wish I wanted it"
- Improve management strategies for identifying and treating sexual dysfunction in midlife women
- When Sex Hurts: diagnosis and treatment of dyspareunia
- Utilize a stepwise approach to diagnosis of dyspareunia and initiate effective treatments
- Sexual Enhancers, Moisturizers, Lubricants, and Accessories
- Inform midlife women about approaches other than hormones to improve sexual functioning
- Introduction to Trauma Informed Obstetric Care
- Challenging Cases: Menopause and Sexual Medicine/li>