14 ACPE Credits
14.0 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
Addressing medical consequences to metabolic challenges
- Contemporary Diabetes care: Oral medications
- Demonstrate safe use of oral medications in the care of individuals with diabetes.
- Pharmacology- Injectable medications
- Determine how and when to progress the management of diabetes to include injectable medications.
- Monitoring diabetes outcomes
- Select the most appropriate method of monitoring diabetes outcomes.
- Medical nutrition therapy
- Assess current recommendations for nutrition therapy for individuals with diabetes.
- Diabetes care in 2030
- Describe current research strategies, future devices and medications to manage diabetes in the future.
- Clinical pearls to improve safe medication use; a drug interaction refresher
- Pediatric patients, part 1
- Apply current therapeutic standards to managing diabetes and associated cardiometabolic conditions in children and adolescents.
- Pediatric patients, part 2
- Extend knowledge of therapeutic standards to the management of children and adolescents with diabetes and associated conditions.
- The aging population-Tammie Lee
- Patients with mental illness-Tammie Lee
Cardiometabolic challenges across the lifespan
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.