COURSE CREDITS & HOURS14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
14 ACPE Credits
14.0 Contact Hours
Addressing medical consequences to metabolic challenges
- Contemporary Diabetes care: Oral medications
- Demonstrate safe use of oral medications in the care of individuals with diabetes.
- Pharmacology- Injectable medications
- Determine how and when to progress the management of diabetes to include injectable medications.
- Monitoring diabetes outcomes
- Select the most appropriate method of monitoring diabetes outcomes.
- Medical nutrition therapy
- Assess current recommendations for nutrition therapy for individuals with diabetes.
- Diabetes care in 2030
- Describe current research strategies, future devices and medications to manage diabetes in the future.
- Clinical pearls to improve safe medication use; a drug interaction refresher
- Pediatric patients, part 1
- Apply current therapeutic standards to managing diabetes and associated cardiometabolic conditions in children and adolescents.
- Pediatric patients, part 2
- Extend knowledge of therapeutic standards to the management of children and adolescents with diabetes and associated conditions.
- The aging population-Tammie Lee
- Patients with mental illness-Tammie Lee
Cardiometabolic challenges across the lifespan
Conference Sessions generally take place on days at sea (as itinerary allows), giving you plenty of time to enjoy your meals, evenings and ports of call with your companion, family and friends.