14 ACPE Credits
14.0 Contact Hours
6 Hours of Pharmacology for NPs
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
Important lifestyle factors will be defined and methods to motivate patients into making changes will be outlined.
- Pesky Perimenopausal Problems
- Identify and treat common patient complaints related to perimenopause.
- Conventional and Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAM) therapies will be discussed.
- Digital Device Disease
- Identify and explore the current issues with device and internet addiction and how it effects our health.
- Participants will be able to create a treatment plan.
- Meditation as Medicine
- Identify medical conditions that have evidence showing that meditation is beneficial and be able to instruct patients in how to get started and find resources.
- Complementary Alternative Medicine: Combing through the Evidence
- Identify at least four types of CAM and illustrate which specific medical conditions they are best suited to treat.
- Joy: helping patients find the yellow brick road to health
- Apply motivational interviewing skills in their practice and illustrate how helping a patient change their perspective on health issues can have profound effects on quality of life.
- Insomnia Updates
- Recognize and define the types of sleep disorders and be able to offer conventional and CAM treatment options.
- Family Planning and Contraception
- Recognize when contraception should be discussed and be able to describe all of the options available as well as their pros and cons.
- Outpatient Virtual Visits: EBM Review
- Inpatient Virtual Care: Rounding and Cross-Coverage
- Real Use Cases: Patient-Centered Multispecialty Virtual Medicine
- Telemedicine Platforms: What is really necessary?
- AI in Medicine: Practical Applications vs The Hype
- Physician Leadership of Health System Command Centers
- Hands-On Demo: At-home technology for Virtual Visits
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.