14 ACPE Credits
14.0 Contact Hours
COURSE FEES$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
- Physician as Advocate, Finding Purpose
- Identify techniques for engaging in purpose to confront and overcome burnout in medical practice.
- Current Issues in Health Policy
- Identify and explore current issues confronting the national health policy that consumes 17% of our GDP but is often poorly understood byphysicians.
- High Risk Activities You Do By Taking the Easy Road
- Identify and confront medical decisions that are easy to make, but harmful to patients.
- How to Go to Jail: Criminal Liability in Medicine
- Describe recent legal cases and challenges surrounding the practice of medicine that have resulted in criminal instead of just civil penalties.
- The Opiate Epidemic: Risk For All
- Describe and explore the opioid epidemic, methods for confronting the disease, and providing resources.
- Ethical Issues in Error Disclosure Roundtable
- Identify the risks and benefits of error disclosure and discuss personal experiences with confronting and disclosing errors to patients.
- Behavioral Health Emergencies and Risk
Additional topics under development
- Analyze the growing behavioral health challenges, court cases, and psychosocial challenges that confront providers in their care of patients.
Conference Sessions generally take place on days at sea (as itinerary allows), giving you plenty of time to enjoy your meals, evenings and ports of call with your companion, family and friends.