14.0 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Residents, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Risk modification may influence long term management so it is necessary to diagnose and treat. Further, treatment options are dependent on patient desired outcome and should be considered.
- Cystic Fibrosis
- New long term treatment modalities and medications can be considered and may be newer options for consideration of primary care management.
- Abnormal Skin Lesions
- Recognition of abnormal skin lesions remains and management remains a key perspective of primary care management. Specific to melanoma, treatment has transitioned and guidelines related to cancer screening, surveillance, and treatment have additional considerations.
- Depression and behavioral integration into patient centered medical home consideration and federally qualified health centers continue to be a priority.
- Recognition of mental illness as a Comorbidity of chronic health care conditions along with screening, diagnosis,and treatment are cornerstones of management.
- Medical, ethical, and end of life care decisions
- Medical, ethical and end-of-life care decisions impact the care of patients and often have providers questioning personal beliefs while Integrating medical knowledge and evidence based practice, keeping an eye on cost effective care.
- Integration of case studies will be utilized to demonstrate application of medical knowledge base with practical ideas.
- Describe the most common etiologies of primary amenorrhea and secondary amenorrhea.
- Be able to perform an appropriate diagnostic approach to the patient presenting with amenorrhea.
- Minimize long term risk factors associated with abnormal or irregular menstrual cycles.
- Know the differences between primary dysmenorrhea and secondary dysmenorrhea .
- Discuss the signs, symptoms, and differential diagnosis for dysmenorrhea.
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.