14 ACPE Credits
14.0 Contact Hours
2½ Hours of Pharmacology for NPs
COURSE FEES$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
- Medical home care of children with autism / autism
- Elimination disorders: Enuresis and encopresis
- Developmental and Behavioral outcomes of children with chronic disease / disorder
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome / Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- Complementary and Alternative Treatments in children with special health care needs
- Sleep problems
- Pediatric Shock and Sepsis
- Review current concepts as well as controversies in Pediatric shock and sepsis.
- Pediatric Airway Management
- A review of the differences in anatomy and physiology that distinguish the pediatric airway from adult.
- Sedatives and Analgesics
- Review of mechanisms of action of common medications by classification
- Vasoactive Medications
- This is a review of the commonly used vasoactive medications in the pediatric ICU as continuous infusions.
- Ventilator Management
- Review basic invasive ventilation managment and transition to more advanced modalities.
- Pediatric Poisoning and Intoxication
- Intentional and unintentional intoxication with discussion of basic toxidromes and acute management.
Conference Sessions generally take place on days at sea (as itinerary allows), giving you plenty of time to enjoy your meals, evenings and ports of call with your companion, family and friends.