14 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
14.0 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Residents, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Preventative Medicine From A to Z
- Discuss state-of-the-art cardiovascular and global preventative medicine principles
- Reaching the 2018 Blood Pressure Goals-A Focus on Isolated Systolic and Resistant Hypertension
- Differentiate methods to diagnose resistant hypertension and achieve treatment goals
- The Impact of Recent Clinical Trials on Preventative Cardiology in the Office-Let's Make the Cardiologist as Lonely as the Maytag Repairman
- Appropriately apply primary and secondary cardiovascular prevention goals
- Travel Medicine-Staying Well Away From Home
- Analyze a patient's requirements for prevention and treatment of travel-related health problems
- The Bipolar Blues, Balls of Fire, and Bad Temperament-How to Bag the diagnosis and Benefit the Patient
- Feel more confident in differentiating between unipolar and bipolar mood disorders
- The Utility of Heart Scans for Detecting Subclinical CHD and the Primary Prevention of Coronary Heart Disease
- Utilize coronary artery calcium scores to design appropriate primary CHD Prevention Strategies
- Defeating Dementia-What Can WE Do?
- Explain diagnostic, treatment, and prevention strategies for Alzheimer's disease and vascular dementia
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.