COURSE CREDITS & HOURS14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
14 ACPE Credits
14 CE Credits for Psychologists
14 ASWB ACE Credits
14.0 Contact Hours
7½ Hours of Pharmacology for NPs
- Depression Across the Female Reproductive Cycle 1: Focus on PMDD, PME and Menopause
- Identify the hormonal effect on depression in the non pregnant female
- Depression Across the Female Reproductive Cycle 2: Focus on Perinatal Depression
- Recognize unique features to consider in the diagnosis and treatment of perinatal depression .
- Beyond Postpartum Depression: Diagnosis and Treatment of Perinatal Anxiety Disorders
- Define various mood and anxiety disorders that can present in the perinatal period.
- Bipolar Disorder in Women: Meeting the Challenge 1: Managing Bipolar Disorder in the non-pregnant female patient
- Improve evidence based management of Bipolar disorder in women.
- Bipolar Disorder in Women 2: Meeting the Challenge 2: Managing Bipolar Disorder during Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Describe options for treatment of Bipolar disorder during pregnant and postpartum.
- DSM-5 Update on Female Sexual Dysfunction: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diagnose sexual dysfunction in females using DSM-5 terminology.
- Evidence Based Approaches to Female Patients with Low Libido
- Describe medical and behavioral interventions for the female patient with low libido.
- Perimenopause and Menopause: overview and management of irregular bleeding, hot flashes, and other symptoms
- 51 is Getting Younger All the Time Part 1: hormone therapy, the heart, and the "timing hypothesis"
- 51 is Getting Younger All the Time Part 2: hormone therapy and bone health
- Female sexual dysfunction: "I don't want it but I wish I wanted it"
- When Sex Hurts: diagnosis and treatment of dyspareunia
- Sexual Enhancers, Moisturizers, Lubricants, and Accessories
Conference Sessions generally take place on days at sea (as itinerary allows), giving you plenty of time to enjoy your meals, evenings and ports of call with your companion, family and friends.