COURSE CREDITS & HOURS8 CE Units
COURSE FEES$400 for Dentists
$175 for Dental Allied Personnel
Update and Overview of Endodontic TherapyPresented by Vasiliki Kytridou
- Emergency Endodontics: Diagnosis and Treatment Options; Which one should I treat first?
- Establish correct emergency diagnosis
- Treatment decisions
- Pain management
- Use of antibiotics
- The use of CBCT in endodontics: Do we really need it and when?
- Know the limitations
- Know the advantages
- Become familiar with the indications
- Various applications for Dentists
- Acute Dental Trauma: From clinical examination to treatment decisions.
- Know the diagnostic procedure
- Know treatment and estimate prognosis
- Become familiar with regenerative endodontics
- Vital Pulp Therapies: Current Concepts
- Perform correct case selection
- Become familiar with the materials
- Become familiar with the procedures
Essential Knowledge of Oral Cancer in Current Dental PracticePresented by Dr. Ioannis Gkikas
The most common cancer affecting the mouth is the squamous cell carcinoma. It is likely that most dentists working in primary care will see only a few in their careers but missing one can be catastrophic for the patient as the earlier it is diagnosed and treated the better the prognosis.
The aim of this presentation is to give all the necessary knowledge that a modern dentist should have instead of be able not only diagnose the oral cancer but also adapt daily dental practice on oral cancer patient's needs.
- To become familiar with clinical presentation and differential diagnosis of oral cancer.
- To understand the importance of early diagnosis and contemporary screening models of oral cancer.
- To update their knowledge in staging system of oral cancer, current treatment modalities, and finally understand the factors affecting survival.
- To know how and when an oral cancer patient receives a dental treatment in their offices and of course all the specific features related to oral cancer patients.
Conference Sessions generally take place on days at sea (as itinerary allows), giving you plenty of time to enjoy your meals, evenings and ports of call with your companion, family and friends.