before you cruiseMore
- Private transfer from airport or pier with assistance and water taxi to your hotel. Check in and overnight.
- Venice Absolute Tour includes St. Mark's Basilica and Doge Palace. Sundays only Doge Palace.
- Private transfer with assistance to the pier or airport
- 1 private transfer from airport to hotel or vice-versa
- 1 group tour including entrance to Doge Palace and St. Mark's Basilica (Note on Sunday the Basilica is not accessible there will be a $5 discount on the tour)
- 1 private transfer from the hotel to the pier or vice-versa
- 2 - night hotel accommodation with breakfast,/li.
- Hotel Bonvecchiati or similar
Rates per person low season - November 12, 2018 / February 28, 2019
- Sharing Double Room $664
Rates per person medium season - July 16, 2019/August 31, 2019
- Sharing Double Room $766
Rates per person high season - March 1, 2019/ July 15, 2019 --- September 1, 2019/ November 10, 2019
- Sharing Double Room $850
**Black -out dates apply** SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
A 20% advance deposit is required.
PRIVATE TRANSFERS OPERATED FROM 08.00PM TO 07.00AM ARE SUBJECT TO A 30% NIGHT SURCHARGE. HOTEL RATES ARE DYNAMIC AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE, LOCAL TOURIST TAX TO BE PAID AT HOTEL BETWEEN 4 AND 7 EURO PER PERSON PER NIGHT.
All deposits are refundable if a cancellation occurs up to 45 days prior to the beginning of the first service in your reservation. In case of cancellation before the 45th day prior to the first day of service, There will still be a $50 per person handling fee. For cancellations after the 45th day prior to the first service date, there is no refund.
Final and full payment is due before the 45th day prior to the beginning of the first service in your reservation. Modifications are allowed without any additional charge however always subject to hotels and supplier availability and to price changes.
Prices are subject to increase due to any increase in our cost, such as, but not limited to: increase in air, land fares, fuel cost, and currency fluctuation. We reserve the right to revise the price and re-invoice in case of price increase of 5% or more at the time final payment is due.