before you cruiseMore
Seattle, WA 98101 US
This Boutique Hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of downtown Seattle only minutes from the city's greatest treasures and within walking distance to everything our vibrant city offers such as Pike Place Market and Waterfront, Space Needle, Westlake Center, Washington State Convention Center and Paramount Theater; you can also enjoy world class dining, entertainment and shopping within a few blocks. The Paramount Hotel-Seattle offers travelers a relaxing retreat among the buzz of downtown Seattle.
|Date||Double Occupancy||Single Supplement|
- Complimentary Tier 1 Wireless Internet in all overnight rooms
- Complimentary 24 hour gym access
- One (1) 20% off VIP food coupon per person from Dragonfish Café for breakfast, lunch or dinner, it can be used multiple times and will expired for each group the day after departure (some restrictions apply)
- Two (2) bottle of water per person upon arrival.
PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION:
The Paramount Hotel offers valet parking only with 40 parking spaces located underground of hotel. Security available Hotel guests have 24 hour in/out privileges.
- Overnight parking currently $41 plus tax
- Oversized vehicles currently $51 plus tax
- Parking per hour is $6 plus tax
Seattle's Link Light Rail http://www.soundtransit.org/Schedules/Link-light-rail transportation system provides service between Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and downtown Seattle. The Westlake Station is located two short blocks from our front door and the cost is $3.00 each way.
Seattle Center Monorail http://www.seattlemonorail.com/information located two short blocks from our front doors and right next to Westlake Station; will take you to Space Needle, Seattle Center, Museum of Pop Culture (MoPop), International Fountain, Chihuly Garden & Glass, IMAX Theater, Pacific Science Center, Seattle Children's Museum, Seattle Repertory Theater, Key Arena, SIFF Film Center, Teatro ZinZanni, Armory, McCaw Hall and more http://www.seattlemonorail.com/information