G. Edward Stewart II, MD received his B.S. degree from the University of Tennessee College of Pharmacy in 1979 and his medical degree from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine in 1988. Dr. Stewart completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis in 1991.
He completed his fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at the University of South Florida in 1993 and completed a fellowship in Clinical Laboratory Immunology at the University of South Florida in 1994.
He is Board Certified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology. He has an Allergy and Immunology practice in Ocala, FL and in The Villages, FL. He is a past-president of the Marion County Medical Society and a past-president of the Florida Allergy Asthma and Immunology Society.
Dr. Stewart recently retired as Clinical Professor of Medicine in the Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology at the University of South Florida where he had volunteered on a part-time basis for nineteen years.
Previously Participated On:
- Allergy & Immunology Update and
Topics in Physician Wellness
- Topics in Allergy, Immunology, and Pediatric Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders
- Allergy & Immunology and Headache Medicine
- Allergy, Immunology & Geriatrics
- Allergy, Immunology, and Pediatric Critical Care
- Family Medicine, Allergy, and Immunology